By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dragon Ball Z Movie.... WTF

Pikaboo said:
I'd hook up with Chi-Chi and Bulma... at the same time!! To play cards, of course.

hehehe i wouldn't be playing cards, perhaps monopoly.

Around the Network

Too bad the movie is not about DBZ, I would  love to see Arnold As Frieza

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

...this makes me sad. Not the casting, just the fact that it's being made....and as an american movie no less.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

this movie is doomed to fail.....we got spike from buffy the vampire slayer....who would cast him?...i mean really...

Who's directing this? Uwe Boll? Cause I figured he was busy bastardizing other franchises.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Who's directing this? Uwe Boll? Cause I figured he was busy bastardizing other franchises.

i was thinking the same thing,but I think Uwe Boll on destroys video game properties

Bulma can suck my #### any day, dam she's hot as hell.

mM

well...the DBZ /DB craz was cool for a while, but then it became the same thing over and over--hey i reached an new super powerful level--ARRRRRR i am a boss that is way more powerful then you----ohhh no i must....*spakle , lighting* there i am at a new even more super powerful level i can defeat you *same punch screens----ARRRRR ir defeated----ARRRR i am a new boss that is way more powerful then you...repeate as before

i mean there were much better characters ten just the the monkey people

you know how people say that a movie that is made based on a game turns out to be terrible most of the time... well how much crappier do u think it will be trying to turn a 20year old anime into a movie. Also, i think FOX studios is making it, and i don't have the best of confidence in their writting abilities.

James Wong is the screenwriter\director, the same guy that did Final Destination 3.....ouch!