By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dragon Ball Z Movie.... WTF

Look at the pictures of Goku... I dont now what to expect...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

is that goku ? LOLZ

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

yep he is

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

This movie is going to suck, why oh why couldn't they have done a CG movie instead.

lol if you did not said that i thought it was gohan :/

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I liked chatwin for goku and I could live with marsters but everything else i'm reading is just... I have no words for it.

Everyone knows Goku has a captain kirk complex. And I do not care to see that boy without a shirt on. YUCK! Where's robert redford? He may be old but at least he has the right body for the role.

At least he is wearing a orange shirt...

Please dont destroy the good memories I have about the series....

hopefully they put a wig on him making him go supa saiyan

^_^

Making him super saiyan in a movie about Dragonball would just make it even worst.