By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I cannot comment in a specific thread

I cannot comment on a thread created by spurgeonryan. Why? If this belongs in a different section of the forum then you can move it.

Around the Network

You didn't mention the thread in question at all. Perhaps it was locked?

RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Don't be lazy and check every spurgeonryan thread. How many can there be? Maybe one or two in the last couple of weeks?

And by "one or two" I am talking in hundreds.

I almost can't blame him for making way too many threads. It's nearly impossible to sustain any kind of interesting discussion on these forums.

RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I almost can't blame him for making way too many threads. It's nearly impossible to sustain any kind of interesting discussion on these forums.

Now seriously, the thread in question is probably ryan's "Banned (almost)..." thread, so your guess of it being locked is most likely correct.

That thread was a plague. It was just a place for members to whine and complain about well-deserved moderations.

All that being said, I think you're right. I'm locking this.

MontanaHatchet said:
RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Don't be lazy and check every spurgeonryan thread. How many can there be? Maybe one or two in the last couple of weeks?

And by "one or two" I am talking in hundreds.

Yeah, it is strange. On most other forums there are topics which last a long time because people actually visit the sub-forums, whereas here it seems there is too much emphasis on the 'hot topics' section, and as soon as a thread leaves the first page on the 'hot topics' section it dies.