By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - These poor souls were not blessed with Christmas gifts they really wanted

Around the Network

Awful bunch of ungrateful people

HA I see a bunch of iWhores. (oh god I'm going to get flamed for this)

But seriously, half of these tweets were cursing their parents. Hello? Learn to be grateful for once. Now even a mere iPhone's more important than your parents?

I didn't get sex.... but a second iPad... #hatemygf

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

They all need to be shot. No, seriously, they do.

Around the Network

Why didn't any of them want a 3DS? :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I find those asking for a car worse 0_o as if they're so cheap to buy along with all the costs that come with it.

Soon they will set up a tent-city and be proclaimed as great heroes by the mainstream media.

Not going to lie I can't believe how disrespectful kids can be! I never even uttered a "shut up" to my parents, as that will lead to my mum whipping my ass, followed up with my dad, fucking hell this is really a good argument for parents to give their children a beat-down once in a while. If I ever get kids none of this presents BS I will just hand them out great life experiences which are priceless.

Apple should be happy though.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

"i hate how my mom has to ruin christmas by getting everyone stupid gifts"

*looks over at fake stuffed owl sitting on the waffle maker box*

... :(

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur