By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Tekken Movie (No not Blood Vengenance, the other one)

http://www.gamespot.com/video/tekken-the-movie-blow-by-blows-6348002?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1

Has anyone seen this review, its hella funny xD!

Man this movie is worse than I thought, though I might check it out since who knows, cant be as bad as that Street Fighter Chun li movie...

Also just managed to get chance to watch Tekken BV, will be watching it soon once I get time in the week ;)

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Shot through what u wrote, almost missed what you said about street fighter. So glad u said the second one and not the spectacular jcvd one.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Shot through what u wrote, almost missed what you said about street fighter. So glad u said the second one and not the spectacular jcvd one.

JCVD one was epic! I wouldnt hate on it *-*.

Basil's YouTube Channel

oh man...just watchable for the fighting scenes alone!!

They killed the storyline btw if anyone wants to hear what I heard from the video (I recommend watching it yourselves).

-Kazuya raped Jun and had Jin as a illegitimate child
-Kazuya had a threesome with Nina and Anna Williams
-Nina and Anna Williams are working together
-Bryan Fury is champion
-Tekken is apparently a mysterious group/race/item/etc
-The tournament brackets are messed up.
-Raven is terrible

lmao

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

lol

The costumes were good the rest was just too straight to DVDish. The Blood Vengeance one wasnt that good either until the last 30 minutes.

BasilZero said:

lmao

Let's be honest... if they were real, you would.

Ham_Burgular said:
The costumes were good the rest was just too straight to DVDish. The Blood Vengeance one wasnt that good either until the last 30 minutes.

yeah... Blood Vengeance was bad.. and whatever you do, get the subtitled one.. cause the English voiceover are horrible..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bristow9091 said:
BasilZero said:

lmao

Let's be honest... if they were real, you would.

XD!

Its just weird and terrible how they changed the storyline D:

Their supposed to hate each other, I mean Nina and Kazuya may have a relationship but Anna!?!?!

Basil's YouTube Channel