By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game of 2012 - Elimination Game

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

And is the metascore for Halo that much lower? Halo 1 is the best rated FPS ever, and Halo 3 and Reach are still above 9/10 for metascore.

GTA is a great franchise, but being good doesn't mean it's representative of the VGC community. Mass Effect 3 will also likely get a metascore above 95/100, but it died early too.

People on VGC want to do more then just shoot hookers....they want to save the world from monster and swing a sword around being a good guy.

psshh people don't want the option to be a bad ass here, were all goodie two shoes.

Gerald being a good guy is debatable! GTA is also a multiplat, Halo is not. Mass Effect 2 just sucked, so that's understandable

Mass Effect 2 is my 3rd favorite game of all time after Chrono Trigger and Mario Kart 64. It's probably the most believable RPG, as in character conversations feel a lot more life like, and emotions and behaviours are much better represented.

Multiplatform does make a difference here though.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+ Tomb Raider
- Ni No Kumi

+ Ni no Kuni
- The Last Guardian

+ Bioshock: Infinite
- Persona 4

Bioshock +
Xenoblade -

Around the Network

+ XenoBlade
- Bioshock

Updated to here

Note: We are in the top 15 so you can vote for XenoBlade and Catherine regardless of region

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ Bioshock: Infinite
- Final Fantasy 0

+ Tales of Graces f
- Tomb Raider

All the good games have been eliminated :P

+Xenoblade Chronicles
-The Last Guardian

+ Aliens
- Xenoblade