By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

+ Metal Gear HD
-Super Mario 3D

Around the Network
Liquiduval said:
+ Metal Gear HD
-Super Mario 3D

You need to have at least 50 posts under your belt for your vote to count (see rules).  

+Batman
-The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

+ Batman: Arkham City
- The Witcher 2

+ Dark Souls
- Mario 3D

Around the Network

+ Super Mario 3D Land
- Dark Souls

archbrix said:
Liquiduval said:
+ Metal Gear HD
-Super Mario 3D

You need to have at least 50 posts under your belt for your vote to count (see rules).  

Don't worry, I just don't count people with <50. They are either new to forums so probably won't notice or alternate IP's for cheaters.

+ XenoBlade
- ICO Collection

Updated to here

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

spurgeonryan said:
archbrix said:
+ Super Mario 3D Land
- Dark Souls

What the hell is this!

Shouldn't there have been a vigil or something before moving on?

I was going to vote, but remembered at the last minute it probably is not a ten minute voting period here.

It's a 3 hour voting period and archbrix's last vote (not post) was 3 hours ago.

You can vote, you voted more then 3 hours ago, your fine.

Note: Tomorrow is new years eve, so I plan to be out all day after noon. I won't be able to update between noon and 2 am, so please be careful not to vote for an eliminated game, I want as many votes as possible to count near the end of the game.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ Batman: AC
- Metal Gear Solid HD

+ Mario 3D land
- Dark Souls