CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Release FFvs111 problem solved.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Carl2291 said:
Because a CEO should also make sure the best thing a company has isn't run into the ground.

He might have done some okay/good things with the Western market, but at the same times hes butchered his companies biggest series. Stupid business decisions cost XIII. If the game stayed exclusive, knock a Year off dev time, at least. Then release the poor selling port when it's done. Don't delay (and increase expectations) of XIII even longer. That means you could also knock a Year off XIII-2. Versus XIII. XIII-3.

Star Ocean was made exclusive to a console in Japan, that had a userbase of a Million, when the competitors were flying ahead. The Last Remnant was looking to be a new series from them, they made it a 360 exclusive. People are STILL expecting the PS3 port...

All in all, they need someone else managing in Japan. Move Wada along to the Western market, kinda like a Reggie or Jack of Square Enix.

Hes not running the company into the ground, SE are making profit, granted their not making $1 billion a game like COD; but thats not Wada's fault. thats the fault of the developers who had 5 years to make a game, a budget of $70 million, excellent marketing (rumoured to have been paid for by Microsoft) and still failed in the eyes of fans and reviewers.

it was Sakaguchi who bankrupted the company, and that was because he wasnt a buisness man like Wada. when has the company ever faced bankrupcy with Wada? never, hes not reponsible for the quality of the games.

and i think SE would disagree that the 1.77 mil sales on the 360 were a failure. without Japans sales the PS3 sales would be about the same as the 360s. and Wada's 'managment' seems to have resulted in the massively popular Dragon Quest 9. so its pretty obvious hes not responsible for the quality of that game; since hes not a game designer. it is the developers who are responsible for the quality of games.

and Wada's given Kitase and Toriyama extremely high production levels, $70 mil for FF13, SE's biggest marketing campagain, bigger than FF7s or FF10s, very rapid localisation, multiplatform release; and the game still failed in the eyes of reviewers and fans.

A203D said:
Carl2291 said:
Because a CEO should also make sure the best thing a company has isn't run into the ground.

He might have done some okay/good things with the Western market, but at the same times hes butchered his companies biggest series. Stupid business decisions cost XIII. If the game stayed exclusive, knock a Year off dev time, at least. Then release the poor selling port when it's done. Don't delay (and increase expectations) of XIII even longer. That means you could also knock a Year off XIII-2. Versus XIII. XIII-3.

Star Ocean was made exclusive to a console in Japan, that had a userbase of a Million, when the competitors were flying ahead. The Last Remnant was looking to be a new series from them, they made it a 360 exclusive. People are STILL expecting the PS3 port...

All in all, they need someone else managing in Japan. Move Wada along to the Western market, kinda like a Reggie or Jack of Square Enix.

Hes not running the company into the ground, SE are making profit, granted their not making $1 billion a game like COD; but thats not Wada's fault. thats the fault of the developers who had 5 years to make a game, a budget of $70 million, excellent marketing (rumoured to have been paid for by Microsoft) and still failed in the eyes of fans and reviewers.

it was Sakaguchi who bankrupted the company, and that was because he wasnt a buisness man like Wada. when has the company ever faced bankrupcy with Wada? never, hes not reponsible for the quality of the games.

and i think SE would disagree that the 1.77 mil sales on the 360 were a failure. without Japans sales the PS3 sales would be about the same as the 360s. and Wada's 'managment' seems to have resulted in the massively popular Dragon Quest 9. so its pretty obvious hes not responsible for the quality of that game; since hes not a game designer. it is the developers who are responsible for the quality of games.

and Wada's given Kitase and Toriyama extremely high production levels, $70 mil for FF13, SE's biggest marketing campagain, bigger than FF7s or FF10s, very rapid localisation, multiplatform release; and the game still failed in the eyes of reviewers and fans.

Isn't this the problem though?  I personally feel Wada should take a more step back from game development and just okay budgets.  On a side note I disagree with Dragon Quest 9's statement.  I feel that was more of Hori and dealings with Nintendo than Wada.  I mean if it was up to Wada Dragon Quest 1-6 + 9 would have been re-released on IOS platforms by now and maybe even the PSP.  Dragon Quest 10 would be multiplatform on everything that's a console.