By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - Awards (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
NiKKoM said:
I'm thinking of sending Aldro some money so he can buy and play another game... it's almost christmas...

How very thoughtful of you. I have Skyrim, Deus ex and Portal yet to finish but my time is being eaten by UC3 Mp.

You need to see my 17-1 on Three Team Deathmatch, I had total domination in that match and my teammate who was in my party couldn't topple that and he's very good.

Around the Network

i could but you would have to pay me for it because it's really not what i'm interested in^^ my hourly is $100 so if you want... ;)

crissindahouse said:

i could but you would have to pay me for it because it's really not what i'm interested in^^ my hourly is $100 so if you want... ;)

Until im proven wrong my interpretation stays xD. I seriously managed to find bout 67. Tried for a whole week but it wasnt really going anywhere. Had a bunch of unreliable sites too. Half probably. I dont see ND going through that trouble instead of writing ovr 100 perfect scores lol. Not to mention once again that wiki has 100 listed, that being awards and not ovr goty. Hell id even thinknawards such as Best e3 is in there.

http://www.play-mag.co.uk/opinion/skyrim-pah-uncharted-is-our-christmas-number-one/

Play-Mag gives UC3 goty.

PSU gives UC3 Best PS3 Exclusive and Best PS3 Action Adventure game!

Edge gave UC3 best visuals :}

Around the Network

GameTrailers gave Uncharted 3 best third person SHOOTER of the year :D

Mediakick gave GOTY to Uncharted 3, aswell as best ps3 game, best action adventure and best visuals! 26 awards and counting!

Aldro said:
GameTrailers gave Uncharted 3 best third person SHOOTER of the year :D

Mediakick gave GOTY to Uncharted 3, aswell as best ps3 game, best action adventure and best visuals!

Greatly deserved as well, having a break from Uncharted 3 makes me appreciate how much it deserves overall GOTY.

OPM UK Gives UC3 Overall GOTY aswell. 27 and counting!

CGI-Quality said:
http://www.shoptonews.net/2011/12/24/1-game-until-xmas-uncharted-3/

And another! Overall Game of the Year!

Added!

Bunch of more awards =

PSLifeStyle Overall GOTY & PSLifeStyle Best PS3 Exclusive

LazyGamer Best PS3 Exclusive

GameRevolution Best PS3 Exclusive

IGA (Inside Gaming Awards) Best Cinematography

Metacritic Best PS3 Exclusive

VGChartz Best PS3 TPS (Readers choice aswell)

VGChartz Best PS3 Graphics

VGChartz Readers choice PS3 GOTY