By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - Awards (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Tagged games:

this must be a excellent year... if a game like uncharted 3 only get a few GOTYs this must show that the year was HUGE on games with significant quality... congrats to U3 and others too... (not to Bethesda... i think they suck)

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

It's about time lol, all your random U3 goty threads were everywhere!

My intention was not to make a overall game of the year only thread as if all other awards are dismissed.

Could a mod change the title to Uncharted 3 - Awards Official Thread to avoid confusion please?

Its basically a gathering of praise for NDs UC3. Every aspect matters! :D If you can call the game for the Best PS3 game.. thats pretty damn awesome xD.

Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-91iDhZmLbc

At 1:00 for UC2 -> "Over 200 Game of the Year awards"

Obviously that's other awards included also... If I am wrong please do tell me because OVER 200 GOTY awards as in Overall.. that's ..c r a z y!?

Aldro said:
Didn't know you guys thought that Goty = overall goty as if all other awards are dismissed. Could a mod change the title to Awards and remove the Gane of the year to avoid confusion please? Its basically a gathering of praise for NDs UC3. Every aspect matters! :D

No just simply seperate them. Put the GOTY one's on top and make a seperate list for non GOTY one's. Because as it stands the title for your current list is "GOTY awards 2011 (17)" which frankly isn't true. BTW you can change your own title, you don't need a mod to do it.

In fact I'm bored so I'll do it for you.

GOTY Awards 2011 (3):

10.CheatCC Best Sound

12.RegHardware Overall GOTY

13.GamesBeat Overall GOTY

Other UC3 awards 2011 (13):

1.Spike Best PS3 Game

2.Spike Best Graphics 

3.IGN Best PS3 Game

4.IGN Best PS3 Graphics

5.IGN Best PS3 Sound

6.CheatCC Best Action/Adventure

7.CheatCC Best Graphics

8.CheatCC Best Multiplayer

9.CheatCC Best Male Character

10.GamePro Best Male Performance

11.GamesRadar Fanboy Award Best PS3 Exclusive

12.GamesRadar "Cutscenes We Actually Want To Watch" Award

13.GamesRadar "BFF Best Sidekick Award (Sully)"

yo_john117 said:
Aldro said:
Didn't know you guys thought that Goty = overall goty as if all other awards are dismissed. Could a mod change the title to Awards and remove the Gane of the year to avoid confusion please? Its basically a gathering of praise for NDs UC3. Every aspect matters! :D

No just simply seperate them. Put the GOTY one's on top and make a seperate list for non GOTY one's. Because as it stands the title for your current list is "GOTY awards 2011 (17)" which frankly isn't true. BTW you can change your own title, you don't need a mod to do it.

In fact I'm bored so I'll do it for you.

GOTY Awards 2011 (3):

10.CheatCC Best Sound

12.RegHardware Overall GOTY

13.GamesBeat Overall GOTY

Other UC3 awards 2011 (13):

1.Spike Best PS3 Game

2.Spike Best Graphics 

3.IGN Best PS3 Game

4.IGN Best PS3 Graphics

5.IGN Best PS3 Sound

6.CheatCC Best Action/Adventure

7.CheatCC Best Graphics

8.CheatCC Best Multiplayer

9.CheatCC Best Male Character

10.GamePro Best Male Performance

11.GamesRadar Fanboy Award Best PS3 Exclusive

12.GamesRadar "Cutscenes We Actually Want To Watch" Award

13.GamesRadar "BFF Best Sidekick Award (Sully)"

I would love if you would make an own topic covering JUST the Overall GOTY ^^

Incase you didn't see my changed post =

"

My intention was not to make a overall game of the year only thread as if all other awards are dismissed.

Could a mod change the title to Uncharted 3 - Awards Official Thread to avoid confusion please?

Its basically a gathering of praise for NDs UC3. Every aspect matters! :D If you can call the game for the Best PS3 game.. thats pretty damn awesome xD.

Obviously that's other awards included also... If I am wrong please do tell me because OVER 200 GOTY awards as in Overall.. that's ..c r a z y!?"

EDIT: Just saw I can edit the topic title, thanks man I had no idea!

Around the Network

I vote it game with the best hallucinagenic drug scenes ever!!!!!!

Updated the OP! Thanks guys

Aldro said:
yo_john117 said:

"

Obviously that's other awards included also... If I am wrong please do tell me because OVER 200 GOTY awards as in Overall.. that's ..c r a z y!?"

Oh no you missed my point man. It's better to seperate the actual GOTY awards from the other awards because once that list gets bigger it's going to be annoying to look through that list to see the actual GOTY awards because those are the ones that matter the most.

^^^^ No Yo_John best scene with the character tripping his ball off matters the most.

yo_john117 said:
Aldro said:
yo_john117 said:

"

Oh no you missed my point man. It's better to seperate the actual GOTY awards from the other awards because once that list gets bigger it's going to be annoying to look through that list to see the actual GOTY awards because those are the ones that matter the most.

I see where you're coming from and I do get what you mean. I'll organize it once the game actually hits 10 OVR GOTY awards, which I am thinking it won't even get there. I want to see how far away we will come when comparing it to the dualpack trailer that claims UC2 has "over 200 awards". If we reach 50-75, ill cream my pants XD.