By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Fan favorite and who is the greatest soccer(Football) player of all time?

No Messi? No Ronaldo? No actual players at all? Why? Do you think Roy Keane is better than those?? ;)
I'll only make a list of players I've actually seen playing. Than means ~1994-now.

1. Lionel Messi
2. Ronaldo (The Fat One)
3. Zidane
4. Romario
5. Xavi
6. Ronaldinho
7. Cristiano Ronaldo
8. Henry
9. Casillas
10. Rivaldo
11. Figo
12. Roberto Carlos
13. Iniesta
14. Etoo
15. Shevchenko
16. Rooney
17. Roberto Baggio
18. Maldini
19. Bergkamp
20. Buffon
21. Del Piero
22. Raul
23. Kahn
24. Nedved
25. Stoichkov
26. Drogba
27. Dani Alves
28. Deco
29. Lampard
30. David Villa

31. Ibrahimovic
32. Cafu
33. Adriano
34. Terry
35. Cech
36. Giggs
37. Owen
38. Kluivert
39. Ferdinand
40. Thuram

41. Inzaghi
42. Van Nistelrooy
43. Rui Costa
44. Puyol
45. Hierro
46. Cantona
47. Sammer
48. Makaay
49. Djorkaeff
50. David Silva

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

The best ever is Pele.

The best now are Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Lionel Messi, Thierry Henry, Ronaldinho and Zinedine Zidane come to mind. But I really have no idea.

ghettoglamour said:

No Messi? No Ronaldo? No actual players at all? Why? Do you think Roy Keane is better than those?? ;)
I'll only make a list of players I've actually seen playing. Than means ~1994-now.

Take a closer look, there are a few like Raul, Ballack, Beckham, Trezeguet and Shevchenko.

Best one Pele, followed by Maradona. Nowadays Messi is the best by far, since the decay of Ronaldinho

Around the Network

The entire "Invincibles" team.

Best I'm the world this year - RVP!

Has anyone of you actually seen Pele or Maradona. I don't know why you claim they're the best...I'm not saying the aren't (or weren't), but you're not saying your own opinion but the expert's and analyst's one.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Maradona, no contest.

Barozi said:
ghettoglamour said:

Take a closer look, there are a few like Raul, Ballack, Beckham, Trezeguet and Shevchenko.

Yes, but they're at the end of their carreers now and they're certainly not on the list because of how they're playing today.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Barozi said:
ghettoglamour said:

Yes, but they're at the end of their carreers now and they're certainly not on the list because of how they're playing today.

Raul still kicks major ass.