By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tournament

Tagged games:

Anyone up for Mario Kart Wii Tournaments?

Yes. 16 59.26%

No. 8 29.63%

Total:24

we got a room up

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
we got a room up

I won't be able to make it.  Pizza's done!

d21lewis said:
cyberninja45 said:
we got a room up

Hahahahahah, and sorry I couldn't make it. I REALLY can't get this fixed. Nintendo helpline couldn't help me... There's no hope...

hackles said:
d21lewis said:
cyberninja45 said:
we got a room up

Hahahahahah, and sorry I couldn't make it. I REALLY can't get this fixed. Nintendo helpline couldn't help me... There's no hope...

I kept getting disconnects, too.  Then, I bought a new router and it only happened one time, since (and it may not have been my fault).  Maybe you have to go that route, too.  It's a pricey one, though.

Couldn't find my 3DS until now, which was annoying.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
hackles said:
d21lewis said:
cyberninja45 said:
we got a room up

I kept getting disconnects, too.  Then, I bought a new router and it only happened one time, since (and it may not have been my fault).  Maybe you have to go that route, too.  It's a pricey one, though.

It's my family who I have to convince. Doubt they will because EVERYTHING else works. To them, it's replacing something which isn't even broken... 

Tournament reminder. Also, I need a new host for the tournament. Anyone want it?

I most probably will disconnect but I will still try to play.

Eh, is anybody still playing online???

We should start this again lol

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
We should start this again lol

I'm down but Hackles 3DS is broke right now.  So perhaps when he is ready to go again.  I always messed up on the time.  It was either 2 or 3 pm central time (USA) that we were supposed to meet up at.  I always wanted to join in more but it seemed like I was either busy doing something during the time.  I believe Sasso made another group for us to play on.  Been neglecting my 3DS a little since Wii U.