By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tournament

Tagged games:

Anyone up for Mario Kart Wii Tournaments?

Yes. 16 59.26%

No. 8 29.63%

Total:24

I didn't play today either, :/ maybe tommorow

Around the Network

I'm on now, waiting in a room but no-one has joined... :/

Eh, this tournament isn't doing particularly well, I'm going to have to do some extra work and get some extra players in the tournament...

It's fine anyways. Hopefully, this tournament will become big and it will be a lot of fun!

Eh, I was browsing the web and I forgot about it :/ sorry

TheKingofRedLions said:

Eh, I was browsing the web and I forgot about it :/ sorry

It's fine. I've been thinking of tweeking some rules and getting people from other websites to join the tournament. It's the only way to keep it active.

Okay, I've got the room up if anyone wants to join early. I've started now because I don't want to forget to open the room in 10 minutes. Anyways, join please!

Around the Network

Shitballs. I forgot. I'll grab my 3DS and jump in now if it isn't too late.

It wouldn't let me join.

hackles said:
Okay, I've got the room up if anyone wants to join early. I've started now because I don't want to forget to open the room in 10 minutes. Anyways, join please!

I gotta race here again. but aint the time 8pm GMT?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

d21lewis said:
It wouldn't let me join.

Really? Argh, heckles is the host and he probably has the worst internet connection in mariokart.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:
d21lewis said:
It wouldn't let me join.

Really? Argh, heckles is the host and he probably has the worst internet connection in mariokart.

Hmm, no wonder I didn't get anyone... I waited for about a half hour in an empty room. I'm gonna check nintendo Helpline guys. Sorry. Perhaps we can do the tournament tomorrow instead if I can get Nintendo's help with this...