By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy Dated for October in Japan

Site goes smoothly with me.

DVD Playback I don't care either. Only thing I care about are games and what will happen with the Virtual Console and future channels. Perhaps a WII with more internal memory would be a better option. But on the other hand, flash cards work just fine.

Those releases are just guesses not confirmed unfortunate. It can always be pushed forward to a few months later. I surely hope Super Mario Galaxy will end up in November or begin December at the most. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles was promised it will release "this year"

No Kwaad? Don't say that out loud will ya?!!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Around the Network
benoit said:

can't wait for Galaxy.

I second that.... i am also waiting for the next metroid. I don't need dvd playback but it might be a welcome addition in my mom's house.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

apparently the site was slow because my whole internet connection was slow...it crapped out a few minutes later...didn't come back on for like an hour or two...that's never happened before...whatever, it's back.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Haha, it's a good thing I haven't bought Wii yet. Zelda is the only game I'd pay the full prize for now, and the next one, Mario, is coming for christmas. I've got high hopes for Metroid, although I'm not that impressed by the plot concerning computer virus and Dark Samus.

StarcraftManiac said:

Super mario Galaxy for October.

Super smash bros: Brawl for December, however; the poster seems to have forgotten to put that game up there. Metroid is out of the 07 picture (And it was supposed to be a launch game, blahh!)

MP3 won't release in japan this year, Metroid isn't popular over there

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)