By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sherlock Holmes 2 was Great!

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
Jexy said:

Half, if not more of that make believe stuff ends up becoming real a decade or so later anyway.  Technology is funnnnn

For example (in agreeance)(spelled correctly?) in Minority report Thomas Cruise Meriwheather IV was working with that touch screen thing to find future crimes. Now everything is touch screen!

People were laughing at how all the different aliens talk to eachother in Mass Effect (explained by a translator built into all armor/clothes)... turns out we ALREADY have that technology and are USING it! 

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Around the Network

did'nt really care for the first one,I'll wait until this one comes out on dvd to watch it.

The first one at least (and I suspect the second one too) was not really a Sherlock Holmes movie at all, it was an action movie with names of characters from Sherlock Holmes stuck on. Still it was enjoyable enough, I was just dissapointed because it wasn't very clever.

Luckily Sherlock came out not long after and that was pure awesome.

It looks like a good movie and I enjoyed part 1 a lot, I'll see the new one in due time.

So you would say it's as good as the first Sherlock Holmes?

Around the Network

4 movies to watch in next two weeks time.

1. Sherlock Holmes - reviews are not as good as the first but still gotta see it.
2. Mission Impossible - A lot of action and heard there was a good chicks fight.
3. A girl with a dragon tattoo - Read the books, saw the films, hope this one will be as good.
4. War horse - Spielberg movie, and my wife loves horses so we see almost every horse movies - looks very moving

As a person who has read every single novel and short story of Sherlock Holmes... My question is... How faithful are the movies to the short stories/novels?

I very much enjoyed the first one, I've actually boycotted cinema for about 9 months now - not sure if intentionally or not, but they've just been generally releasing shit every time I went.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
I very much enjoyed the first one, I've actually boycotted cinema for about 9 months now - not sure if intentionally or not, but they've just been generally releasing shit every time I went.

Not much to see this year.

One of the worst ticket sales ever.

Next year looks a lot more promising.  

AceOfCakez said:

As a person who has read every single novel and short story of Sherlock Holmes... My question is... How faithful are the movies to the short stories/novels?

Not in the slightest bit.