By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your 2012 New Years Resolutions going to be?

Tagged games:

Nothing really, as I've accepted my life sucks and I'm a bad person. :-p

Seriously:
.Release first iOS game
.Get a partner
.Get a drivers license

If those three come true, I'll be perfectly happy for 2012

Around the Network
Marks said:
- Get more sleep. Near the end of the year I was getting to bed like 2am or later every night for no good reason.

I need to do this too.  I will go to bed at 3 and sleep until 11 for no reason at all, I could easily just go to bed at midnight and wake up at 7.

I also want exercise more and GAIN weight.  I have awesome metabolism that lets me eat anything that I want and not exercise and maintain my thinness.  I feel like I'm wasting it though, because I bet if I ate healthier and excersised more I could put a little muscle on.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
Marks said:
- Get more sleep. Near the end of the year I was getting to bed like 2am or later every night for no good reason.

I need to do this too.  I will go to bed at 3 and sleep until 11 for no reason at all, I could easily just go to bed at midnight and wake up at 7.

I know exactly what you mean. I have no idea why I let myself do this sort of thing. I'm on Christmas break now so the fact I'm typing this at 1:17am isn't too big of a deal but I really should just be in bed. 

JOKA_ said:
Marks said:

I also want exercise more and GAIN weight.  I have awesome metabolism that lets me eat anything that I want and not exercise and maintain my thinness.  I feel like I'm wasting it though, because I bet if I ate healthier and excersised more I could put a little muscle on.

Maybe this should count for me aswel... I've been on a sleep pattern of 36 awake vs 4 sleep for the past 3 weeks.

Millenium said:
Nothing really, as I've accepted my life sucks and I'm a bad person. :-p

+1 that applies to me.

I do not like listing down New Year's Resolutions because I simply do not like setting myself up for more failure.

Best of luck to everyone in 2012.

Around the Network
Level1Death said:
Mine has always been to never make a resolution. My success rate is 100% if you wanted to know.

Isn't that a resolution in itself?? O.o;

I guess mine would be to

• play more games (since I have so many that I don't play)
  • Finally get out of debt! (I was close to 40k in debt at some point this past year but I've gotten it down to under 10k)

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

• Stop replaying Skyward Sword
  • Get a social life
  • Play less games (under 3 hours a day)
  • Do more revision for school

Nothing whatsoever. I'm currently satisfied the way my life is going, and if I happen upon any source of dissatisfaction, I'll address the issue post-haste.

Start driving.

Start saving for a good Holiday.

Play the Zelda games in Chronological order.

I guess my new years resolution is the same as every year.

To be able to play videogames for 4 days straight without taking any breaks whatsoever. That means I'll have to pull out my trusty toilet chair, get a new catheter bag (old one finally broke) and hire someone to feed me and change the toilet chair/catheter bag once a day. Also I'll need to hire some friends because long videogame sessions are never fun without them.

This time I will succeed!