By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Best Adult Cartoon Series Of All Time?

Ren and stimpy

the best bit is that it was actually for kids

Around the Network

I'm going to go with Home Movies even though most would probably disagree. I believe one has to get into the show and get to know the characters before making a judgement on this cartoon. Although without Coach McGuirk the show wouldn't have been as good. I also enjoy Family Guy, American Dad, Archer, ATHF, The Simpsons, Futurama, Metalocalypse, South Park, and a few others.

Look me in my eyes and tell me Futurama isn't the most hilarious shit ever thought of in TV history....

...Didn't think so

Yeah Ren and Stimpy was the shit when it came out. Don't whiz on the electric fence.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

1 - The Simpsons - Even though its kinda average now, it was so friggin good in the 90's that it still deserves #1

2 - King of the Hill - Can't believe they cancelled this amazing show for a spinoff of Family Guy (Cleveland Show), how fuckin lame is that. KoTH was amazing and had really good characters/writing.

3 - Family Guy - I'm not trying to sound like a hipster here but I did like it before it was popular, and even though thew new episodes might not be as good I still find it entertaining. Plus I like a good racist/homophobe joke so it's got my kind of humour.

4 - South Park - Solid show, I've never made an effort to watch it weekly or whatever but I always enjoy the reruns

5 - Futurama - Same comment as for South Park. I mostly just watch the reruns but its pretty damn funny.

Around the Network

Boondocks kicks Ass!!!

arcane_chaos said:
Boondocks kicks Ass!!!

Stupid me, i had forgotten.

I also vote Boondocks.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wow! It's so nice to see someone not bashing this show. I have to say it's my second favourite after South Park.

South Park is the definition of a hit and miss show. There have been times that I did not even smile at their jokes, while some other scenes were just epic.

Family Guy is a funny show, but I absolutely hate/don't care for all the characters.
Lois is not funny
Peter is way over the top
Meg is just sad
Chris is a boring typical teenager
Stewie is way overrated
etc

American Dad on the other hand is awesome. Roger is one of the funniest characters I've ever seen.

Duckman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cD6WwUVNLI

Ya know, I liked American Dad ever since the first few seasons, back when it was fresh and people kept putting it down. I agree that it's a great cartoon. However, Futurama, I think, is the best cartoon.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson