By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nice ioi, maybe we can use these VGDollars for prizes or awards.

Around the Network
ioi said:

I have introduced the concept of user wealth now to the community. It has only been implemented at the most basic of levels at the moment - you all start with a signup amount of vg$1,000 and you earn money by basically contributing to the site. Soon I will have pages up explaining how you earn more virtual money and what kind of things it can be spent on. In the meantime I welcome any good ideas / suggestions. The prime use of the system will be in the prediction league where you have to stake money against each of your predictions.

I am hoping to get the new and improved league up this time tomorrow as well as futher info about the system. In the meantime, enjoy collecting your vg$!

Soon Soriku and Leo-J will be millionaires!!! Millionaires I tell ya!!!!

Yeah I saw that in the last thread I opened and was like WTF? I thought about opening a thread but hey, better check the frontpage first, and here it is, a thread about it. Hopefully everybody will do the same so we are not drowned under "What are VG$???" threads.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Maybe do some kind've stock market with vg$. You can invest in sony/MS/nintendo and various 3rd party companies. Base their "worth" on game sales and maybe hype factors or something like that. Kind've like the prediction league, but longterm. I dunno. It's the thought that counts. :P

What's a get out of ban cost you?

(I've never been banned, but I can think of some people who would be broke!)

Well, we can use the VGDollars for bets.

Around the Network

Hey were all rich, quick question, how much does the source cost?

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

or possibly leo-j if im shrt on cash: )

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

I think ioi is working on the possibilities for using these dollars.

vg$ what;s the conversion rate for euros??

I hope its a conversion of U.S. dollars...who knows, everything is still under wraps. ioi just made this idea up, so give this idea sometime. In the meantime we should find some ways to use this money.