By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i am so poor

Around the Network

Ioi for a uk person you should have atleast used Pound or even euro. The dollar is worth nothing these days compared to those.
I will not sign my contract with you :')

APolitical said:
ioi said:
@APolitical, I think you are worrying about nothing. Most people "are not to excited" are they? Funny that - the feedback I have had so far is very good. You are rather missing the point if you think the purpose of it is to encourage people to "post a whole bunch of crap as fast as they can". If you have read anything so far, the system doesn't reward constant mindless posting it rewards good discussion and the amount you can earn from posting in forums is highly limited - if anything it just acts as a way to keep ticking everyone up in the background.

As I have already stated (many times) things like adding games to the database, FAQs, release dates, reviews, screenshots, game info WILL BE (but not working yet) the best way to earn yourself mre vg$. All this content will be moderated to ensure that the system is not abused (and to ensure that the info we are adding to the database is correct). This I think is a very good idea as it encourages and rewards people for contributing to the site.

I haven't noticed any increase in "spam" or that posts have become any more worthless than before so I can't see as it has had any negative effect.

I'll take your word for it, man.  I trust your judgment, I just wish that there was some way to vote up or down individual posts based upon their actual content.  Similar to a "kudos" system as seen on other sites perhaps. 

Will you at least think about it?

Nah not good....If I would say 'COD 4 is better than HALO 3' I will get a vote down of -2375 =p

why can't i see my transactions?, i only can see the last day transactions, and in the "earning todays" it says vg$ 0.00

ioi said:
I am hoping to have the prediction league and a number of new features up in the next few days. I'll be keeping you up to date with additions when they are made.

ioi

can you tell us about these new features, or is it gonna be a surprise :P

Around the Network

Do you guys like my new av? I got vg$50 for uploading it...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Yeah but you lost $75.

@ ArtofAngels: How did I lose vg$75? *glances at your vg$ total* Very funny...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Oh, I see that's your first one, removing a profile pic to add another one will see you a $75 fine.

lol -2.500.000 how did you do that?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.