By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 10 GBA games from the 3DS ambassador program revealed!!!!!

Around the Network

Well, it's official. I'm never gonna put down my 3DS.

Great games.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

RolStoppable said:
This looks different than before. With F-Zero, Zelda, Fire Emblem and Wario Land, there are four games on this list that we didn't know of. I am quite sure that we were promised Super Mario Advance 4 which isn't present anymore.

This is true.

Once again 3DS>>>Wii
One day I'll have to get myself a system

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

The games are available for download in Japan. I'm not sure about the other territories. I just downloaded all the games.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Thanks for the heads up, smbu2000.
I'm also downloading right now. :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

are they out for Europe!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I have always regreted not buying enough games for my gameboy advance (i only have 3) This has given me a second chance, thank you nintendo.

RolStoppable said:
This looks different than before. With F-Zero, Zelda, Fire Emblem and Wario Land, there are four games on this list that we didn't know of. I am quite sure that we were promised Super Mario Advance 4 which isn't present anymore.

The old list was always referred to as rumored (which means made up).

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)