By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 10 GBA games from the 3DS ambassador program revealed!!!!!

lol, I remember saying a while ago is a different thread that I thought the final 3 GBA games to be announced would be Minish Cap, an F-Zero and a Fire Emblem. I like being proved right.

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
lol, I remember saying a while ago is a different thread that I thought the final 3 GBA games to be announced would be Minish Cap, an F-Zero and a Fire Emblem. I like being proved right.

I also like that you were right!

Can't wait for Minish Cap!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I'm not really happy with this list
I already play Zelda, Yoshi, Metroid, Warioware, WoW...
Where is mario and luigi?
But what can I say, its free games.. :D

I hope for Mario & Luigi too.... Too bad Nintendo didn't include this game. Hope they announce the NA release date soon...

What a great list, literally every game in that list is amazing.

Around the Network

great list, never played any of them

GBA was a Pokemon thing for me at that time

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Don't understand why they've got Mario Kart GBA on there when they've just released Mario Kart 7. At least they're not remaking Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (yet).

Quite happy... yes!!!

Switch!!!

Awesome never played half the games on this list. I thought they would put crappy games on the list but these are all good games. I'm impressed with Nintendo.

Of that list only played Wario Land 4.
Great list, btw!