By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman beats Gears of War???

It's a sad day when you say your console exclusive get beaten by a multiplat lol.

I know I am kinda late,but I just didn't have time to put this out.Also,don't take this to seriously,but how do you feel if you were Epic or Cliffy B lol?

Around the Network

In terms sales or GOTY?

-Newcloud- said:
In terms sales or GOTY?

I am talking about VGA's for best 360 game.

So, Batman is a good game. What point are you trying to make?

This thread is just petty, we all know that Batman beat Gears in the VGA's, big deal.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
So, Batman is a good game. What's your purpose.

I said don't take this seriously yet it looks like you are.

My purpose?Nothing really I just wan't to know how it feels when you hype up a game yet it isn't even good enough to be your best game.

That's because it's a better game? :/

x_DMX_x said:
Jay520 said:

My purpose?Nothing really I just wan't to know how it feels when you hype up a game yet it isn't even good enough to be your best game.

You do realise the VGAs aren't an absolute measure of quality, yes? You do know quality is subjective, yes? You do realise both Gears & Batman were both met to critical acclaim and have been unanimously declared as some of the best games of the year, yes? You do realise one is a shooter & one is an action-advenure game? You do realise there's no way to objectively declare one game as better, yes? So, why the hell would you make that statement?

Jay520 said:
x_DMX_x said:
Jay520 said:

You do realise the VGAs aren't an absolute measure of quality, yes? You do know quality is subjective, yes? You do realise both Gears & Batman were both met to critical acclaim and have been unanimously declared as some of the best games of the year, yes? You do realise one is a shooter & one is an action-advenure game? You do realise there's no way to objectively declare one game as better, yes? So, why the hell would you make that statement?

Wait what?I said how can you hype up a game so much,but it can't even win as your best game.Batman being the 360's best game made me laugh so much because it's a multi plat lol.

"You do realise there's no way to objectively declare one game as better, yes?"BULLSHIT!!!!

How many people use metacritic or sales on here to determine which one of their games is better LOL!Exactly.

The VGAs also named a broken heap of bugs and crashes as their GOTY, so who gives a shit what they say?