By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Obama "says ".

Tagged games:

That's not really controversial honestly... i mean keep in mind, an increase from 1 to 2 is a 50% increase.

Smaller GDP with a lot of oil deals coming through with the Indians and Chinese and well... yeah.

Around the Network

Yeah... % wise, that means nothing. Chinese growth is already slowing down a lot, at what, 12% this past quarter or something? Who cares though... like Kas said, 1 to 2 is is a big leap.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Kasz216 said:
That's not really controversial honestly... i mean keep in mind, an increase from 1 to 2 is a 50% increase.

That's actually a 100% increase.

Yep, and a good portion of that money goes to a certain country...a country that it shares borders with and was once its biggest enemy.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

I don't see just do to the fact that you mentioned the country isn't stable enough yet. And there is to much influence from Iran.

Honestly I couldn't care less about Iraq. How about some growth in the US Economy Mr. President?

BasilZero said:
I re-read the first line of the post, and all I can do is /facepalm.

India and China being overtaken by Iraq just because of oil production? hahahaha

/facepalm

He said it will grow at a faster rate which it will. Faster rate means bigger percentage. Chinas economy will probably grow about 10% or 500 billion.

Iraq just needs to grow by 9billion to grow at a faster rate.

ArnoldRimmer said:
Kasz216 said:

That's actually a 100% increase.

Yeah it is, wrote that right before bed haha.

As long as the people and families there is happy. I then its good, I hope things work out there.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5