By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony King of Exclusives

Fanboy War Alert!!!

Around the Network
TadpoleJackson said:
haha. All the members under 300 posts make me laugh. Why aren't these guys banned already?

I assume you believe the 300 post count is the mark to some sort of drastic change in posting style, seeing as you've barely past that point. Or maybe you were just referring to the users in this thread? Either way it's funny to me considering your basically in the same group as them. It's sort of like a midget laughing at a dwarf for being short.

nintendo easily sony might be king of interactive movies though

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

Marks said:
I agree completely.

Nintendo may have the most popular series such as Mario, Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Metroid...but Sony actually makes new IP's each generation as well as getting 3rd party exclusives.

^^This

Mr Khan said:
Jay520 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
x_DMX_x said:

Uh lol no I ment that I can't play my 360 because they don't cater to Hardcore gamers only casual now lmao.

Sony is the only company atm that actually caters every type of gamer.Also,I am a hardcore gamer I am multi-tasking Uncharted 3 with Skyward Sword and Resistance 3.

Oh you Sony fans only say that because MS actually created something that appeals to casual audiences. Sony actually puts out more casual software than MS. They have to because few developers support their Move device.

Its fine and dandy that Sony tries to cater to all audiences, but they don't deliver the best games in all genres. MS, Nintendo, and Sony all have their own flavor. Saying one is better than other is just personal taste.

please, PLEASE don't base your opinion of Sony fans off guys like him.

Too late, comrade. He's revealed the secrets of the party manifesto. You can't disavow your ideals now

I don't know the meaning of some of those words so I'm just going to assume you just tried to belittle me. Both with the context of your post & your intentional usage of language that confuses me. You're just a troll-monster, aren't you?

Reported for flaming.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
TadpoleJackson said:
haha. All the members under 300 posts make me laugh. Why aren't these guys banned already?

I assume you believe the 300 post count is the mark to some sort of drastic change in posting style, seeing as you've barely past that point. Or maybe you were just referring to the users in this thread? Either way it's funny to me considering your basically in the same group as them. It's sort of like a midget laughing at a dwarf for being short.

In this thread.

PS: I have over 10K posts between my three most used accounts :3

TadpoleJackson said:
Jay520 said:
TadpoleJackson said:

In this thread.

the person who posts the most is the most credible

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

TadpoleJackson said:
Jay520 said:
TadpoleJackson said:

In this thread.

Lying only makes me think of you as a bigger joke.

Jay520 said:

I can't tell if you are joking or not...

*cough* *cough*

I guess you are too new to remember this avatar from last year...

Jay520 said:
TadpoleJackson said:
Jay520 said:
TadpoleJackson said:

In this thread.

Josh never lies except when he says he still loves Rare but other then that the north carolinian never lies!

Former something....