By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VG Chartz nomination "favorite VG member"

routsounmanman said:
@kirby007

I suppose you voted him for the good laughs he's provided us with, right?

yeah im here for the fun^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Honorable mentions to:

TWRoO, mike_intellivision, --OkeyDokey--, Gnizmo, Vienna, ShastaMasta, Nintendo Fan Girl, cAPSLOCK, thetonestarr, Schwarz, routsounmanman, celine, GooseGaws, famousringo, Faxanadu, Avinash_Tynagi, FJ-Warez, Rubang B, Words Of Wisdom, Chadius, Neos, fkusumot, Sqrl, Final-Fan, fazz, NJ5, Biggerboat, Sullla, El Duderino, Dolla Dolla, ioi, Entroper, sieanr, MontanaHatchet, omoneru, rocketpig, vanguardian1, KruzeS, Bodhesatva, DonWii, twesterm, ItsaMii, superchunk, Darc Requiem, stof, naznatips, omgwtfbbq, albionus, FishyJoe, Louie, nintendo_fanboy, TheSource, Erik Aston, johnlucas, Soriku, leo-j, Lost tears of Kain and Parokki.

yayz im on there!!!!!!! *does im on there dance*

Rolstoppable, Words of Wisdom, Super_etecoon

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

soriku, routsounmanman, john Lucas

fazzy, girl gamer elite, rol stoppable, junkie, soriku!!!!!!! 

Around the Network

Artofangels, koopatroopa, --okeydokey--

i got nominated yahoo thx highwaystar

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

PDF said:
Nominated: Rolstoppable, Stof, Soriku, ioi, John Lucas, Girl Gamer Elite, Artofangels.

People with 2 nominations: Super_etecon, Lost Tears of Kain, Sqrl, Routsounmanman, --OkeyDokey--, Artofangels ,kirby007, Twesterm, Bodhesatva, Legend11, Fazz

NO ME wheres me Nintendo Fan Girl im awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PDF said:
Nominated: Rolstoppable, Stof, Soriku, ioi, John Lucas, Girl Gamer Elite, Artofangels. Super_etecon, leo-j

People with 2 nominations: Words of Wisdom Lost Tears of Kain, Sqrl, Routsounmanman, --OkeyDokey--, Artofangels ,kirby007, Twesterm, Bodhesatva, Legend11, Fazz

Ahem.

kirby007 said:
kwaad, legend11, hus

Do some people really think I'm just an Xbox equivalent of HUS?  I always show my reasoning and there's also the fact that many CEOs and industry insiders that share my views.  Are they all xbots or trolls as well?  Seriously some people need to take their fanboy glasses off and accept reality instead of lashing out and trying to insult those who are just pointing it out.