Forums - General Discussion - VG Chartz nomination "favorite VG member"

In a couple of days I will post a poll with names of vg members to find out who everyone favorite is.  I will also post other catagories to.

I need you to niminate members and other member poll ideas.

Rules for Nomination:

1. you may not nominate yourself.

2. you may nominate up to 3 people.  It can not be the same person 3 times.

3. once somone gets 3 names they are nominated.

Rules for Polls: just suggest some and I will choose most popular or ones I like lol.

Nominations end wednesday at midnight.

Nominated:super_etecoon, Lost Tears of Kain, Rolstoppable, Sqrl, stof, Artofangels, --OkeyDokey--, Soriku, leo–j, Twestern, ioi, John Lucas, Girl Gamer Elite, Fazz

My Real Redneck friends

Around the Network

HappySqurriel, super_etecoon, mancandy.

Honorable mentions to:

TWRoO, mike_intellivision, --OkeyDokey--, Gnizmo, Vienna, ShastaMasta, Nintendo Fan Girl, cAPSLOCK, thetonestarr, Schwarz, routsounmanman, celine, GooseGaws, famousringo, Faxanadu, Avinash_Tynagi, FJ-Warez, Rubang B, Words Of Wisdom, Chadius, Neos, fkusumot, Sqrl, Final-Fan, fazz, NJ5, Biggerboat, Sullla, El Duderino, Dolla Dolla, ioi, Entroper, sieanr, MontanaHatchet, omoneru, rocketpig, vanguardian1, KruzeS, Bodhesatva, DonWii, twesterm, ItsaMii, superchunk, Darc Requiem, stof, naznatips, omgwtfbbq, albionus, FishyJoe, Louie, nintendo_fanboy, TheSource, Erik Aston, johnlucas, Soriku, leo-j, Lost tears of Kain, Parokki, BenKenobi88, Rath and TalonMan.

I might have missed a few people, so don't get upset if your name is missing.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Another popularity contest!? At first I liked them because I tended to do quite well, but damn we're an obssessed bunch when it comes to ranking who we like the most.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Onna76, Lost Tears of Kain and Rolstoppable.

ioi changed colors, cool!

Around the Network

I like the three nomination rule...but yeah, there have been quite a few of these.

RolStoppable, Sqrl, Stof

Shouldn't we wait for the last one to finish before starting a new one?

RolStoppable said:

HappySqurriel, super_etecoon, mancandy.

Honorable mentions to:

TWRoO, mike_intellivision, --OkeyDokey--, Gnizmo, Vienna, ShastaMasta, Nintendo Fan Girl, cAPSLOCK, thetonestarr, Schwarz, routsounmanman, celine, GooseGaws, famousringo, Faxanadu, Avinash_Tynagi, FJ-Warez, Rubang B, Words Of Wisdom, Chadius, Neos, fkusumot, Sqrl, Final-Fan, fazz, NJ5, Biggerboat, Sullla, El Duderino, Dolla Dolla, ioi, Entroper, sieanr, MontanaHatchet, omoneru, rocketpig, vanguardian1, KruzeS, Bodhesatva, DonWii, twesterm, ItsaMii, superchunk, Darc Requiem, stof, naznatips, omgwtfbbq, albionus, FishyJoe, Louie, nintendo_fanboy, TheSource, Erik Aston, johnlucas, Soriku and leo-j.

I might have missed a few people, so don't get upset if your name is missing. 

No me????????????

I HATE YOU!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
routsounmanman said:
Onna76, Lost Tears of Kain and Rolstoppable.

someone actually voted for me =)

btw mine are routsounmanman, dolla dolla, and stof

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

I've already had two or three of these during the last few months. =/