By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 3 VGA Footage. Can Not Wait

The mass effect series is truly a masterpiece, btw ashley looks horrible in mass effect 3.

Around the Network
PureDante said:
It doesn't look bad, but I just can't get myself into the series. Mass effect 1 was just...so bleh. Too much to get into if you want to simultaneously care about other games as well. Its just been collecting dust on my shelf for years now =/

It truly is such a shame you did not get into the game but each to their own. I would suggest that if you ever found yourself with some spare time to try to get into the game again and give yourself over to the story and I hope it will resonate with you the way it has with me.

For me, this is the only series that is constanly in my mind when playing games, for instance I have recently finished Deus Ex (great game) and is now playing Skyrim and MW3 but find myself thinking every so often about just putting in my Mass Effeft 2 disk and starting all over.

Problem is now a days I find so little time to just sit down and play game that if I did that I wouldn't get to Batman: AS, Dead Space 2, Uncharted 3 all still in their packaging.