By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

Alan wake looks more of the same... Could have been DLC worries me considering people were already getting tired of the original's gameplay..

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Blood_Tears said:

Joystiq is reporting that Sony confirmed Last of Us will be released in 2012.

0_o for real?

Yup

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/10/sony-confirms-post-fungal-apocalypse-title-the-last-of-us-due-i/

Naughty Dog ..delivering the goods since...ever. i mean just wow 0_o in game?

and two teams now?! AWESOME! so that means the UC3 team must be working on another game now :D PS4 most probably

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Huzzah! a non-Uncharted game from Naughty Dog!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

pezus said:
"That's right... We have 2 teams at Naughty Dog now and our next game on PS3 is 'The Last of Us' #LastOfUs #naughtydog"

Awesome news, thanks for posting it. 

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Alan Wake looks pretty good. Hopefully it will be a budget title.

Isn't it a XBLA title?

finally Spider-Mans up!! ... dont fail beenox

CGI-Quality said:
psrock said:

* dies * :-d

Not that this is shocking, but that footage was!

We have been waiting for crysis like graphics, Naughty Dog serves it up for 2012. Amazing 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

poor Kowen .... 0 for 2

ps3 2012 here we come.

I have no stream of this, so I have no clue what's going on, having to read you folks to keep up.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?