By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD November: X360 #1 - 1.7M, PS3 900k~,Wii - 860k, 3DS 795k

So from that then i think 360 has a pretty great chance now of breaking the december record too. Awesome sales. Nice to see Saints Row 3 doing well too.

Around the Network

if ps3 is around 900k then its undertracked by quite a bit

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

My maths is wrong...

1700 - 49%
860 - ~25%

So PS3 sold ~900k... OVER Wii!!!

PS3~ 860K. I wouldn't say epic numbers when your main rival does 2x your number.

900k would be just funny

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Doubt those PS3 numbers simply because it would be basically up YOY 100% as did 500k last year. If that was the case Sony would of been saying how great they did, probably posting their best month in the US etc

If it did then fair play but i think we would of seen NPD mention it.

Almost 70% up YoY.

EPIC!

so 360 > Wii + 3DS

this generation is mad.

I really wonder what the future holds, XBox is an unstopable force in US/UK now, I honestly can't ever see that changing. Then again I never thought I'd see Nintendo outsell PlayStation.

The next gen will be VERY hard to predict.

i just confirm ethomaz's math is ____ even for PS3

Makes you wonder why Sony didnt brag more after BF weekend. For once they had something to crow about.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.