By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just Bought a 3DS with Mario Kart 7 & Super Mario Land 3DS! Mario Kart 7 is AMAZING!

lazyrider said:
Can't wait to get MK. Bought 3DS last week, the Zelda bundle (black with gold Zelda motives), along with Super Mario Land 3D, and i am blown away by the 3D. Only played SML, no Zelda yet, and great use of the tech. Love it!

you'll be amazed by Zelda, too

it uses the motion controls in a great way, and the game is just brilliant!! 3D is not used as effectively as in Mario Land but it still adds much depth and makes it look great!!

can't wait to get MK7 and play Star Fox which I haven't played yet!! :  )

anyone tried Tales of Abyss? it's out in Europe i think

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Iveyboi said:

All I can say is that the 3D effects on Mario Kart 7 are INCREDIBLE.

They really aren't, the 3D is barely used.  I see this as a positive though because heavy 3D in a kart racer like that would kill the eyes.

Don’t you always just see things negatively?

OT: Gratz! And yeah Mario 3D land is awesome! Haven’t bought MK7 yet so I can’t comment on how it is

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

KylieDog said:
Iveyboi said:

They really aren't, the 3D is barely used.  I see this as a positive though because heavy 3D in a kart racer like that would kill the eyes.

but it still seems to add the depth and some times racers even seem to come out of the screen, at least from what i saw on the 3D trailer

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
KylieDog said:
Iveyboi said:

but it still seems to add the depth and some times racers even seem to come out of the screen, at least from what i saw on the 3D trailer

Uh are you serious??? There is a SERIOUS 3D aspect...try sliding the 3D on and off while racing. You really notice while gliding and looking at the background.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Oh good, now pre-order paper mario and luigi's mansion 2.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

they are both incredible games!! have fun bro

Super Mario 3D Land is fantastic. Defitnetly going to take advantage of the Best Buy deal my job is offering with a 50 dollar gift card with a purchase of a 3DS. Getting 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 with it.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

SM3D Land is one of the best games I've played this year. Wasn't expecting much, but the 3D is really used, and it's so simple yet enjoyable. I'm having a blast with it! Tanooki fever ^.^

As for MK7, i ordered it today, hopefully by the end of the week, i'll have it. Glad to see the 3DS has some appeal, and deservedly so.

And I also got Zelda 2 days ago ^.^ It really has been a great week :D

Christian973 said:
Super Mario 3D Land is fantastic. Defitnetly going to take advantage of the Best Buy deal my job is offering with a 50 dollar gift card with a purchase of a 3DS. Getting 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 with it.

I used the Best Buy Deal. It's a $40 gift card in Canada so I got MK7 for $5 with tax!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo