By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It won't come over here until late February :/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Naum said:
I liked Breaking Dawn.... well I liked all scenes with Kristen Stewart.. the rest? who gives a sh*t about them :)

Then go watch a decent movie with her in it... like, say, Adventureland.

Seriously, Twilight is the fucking worst. It's a badly written teen drama with no discernable character progression, growth, or really anything resembling a redeeming quality.

It's an anti-Harry Potter made for retards and emotional juveniles, to be blunt.

Hehe I actually own Adventureland on Blu-Ray and some other films with her in it

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

axumblade said:

I'm dying to see Hugo and I'd kill myself before seeing Breaking Dawn. What's sad is I can see any movie I want to for free but I keep procrastinating until they are out of theaters....I also need to see the new Muppets movie. >_<

For free? :-O.

What's that all about?

Mordred11 said:
axumblade said:

I'm dying to see Hugo and I'd kill myself before seeing Breaking Dawn. What's sad is I can see any movie I want to for free but I keep procrastinating until they are out of theaters....I also need to see the new Muppets movie. >_<

For free? :-O.

What's that all about?

My roommate is a manager at a movie theater. e.e;;

I'm going to watch Hugo tonight or tomorrow... at home. ;)

I refuse to watch the latest twilight until pt 2 is out. Not a huge fan, but the overall story is decent and now I have to eventually see the end.

Around the Network

Crap it's gone from my local cinema already, I wanted to see this.
Closest is a 40 minute drive and only at 1:30, useless.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna watch Hugo.

It's with real live actors right? Is it like Harry Potter, mainly meant for children but adults can watch it too?

Don't even know what Hugo is, but yes, go see it over twlight!!

Final Destination 5 3D at times was good, coming from an anti 3D person.

Marks said:
Sorry, but I'm not gonna watch Hugo.

Your loss.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/