By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Gap Is Back! the T-ReXbox is back to a 3 million worldwide lead.

This is a thread for all the 360 fans to get their Roar on.

The T-ReXbox is back to its 3 MILLION WORLDWIDE console lead.

ROOAAAARRRRR!!

Around the Network

PS3 will never win the warz. :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

*Does a brofist with masterchief

Gap will widen continue to widen untill 31st of December I'm pretty sure.

Next year, all bets are off. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTfFDOpcNxc Someone please teach me to embed, or isn't it allowed in MS Discussion...?

It's not 3 million yet calm down. The 360 still needs 400k to go. Bad timing

dsage01 said:

59.9 vs 56.9 makes = 3.0m :)

Around the Network
dsage01 said:

Oh. I was just going by front page of VgChartz.

Perhaps Microsoft has new supply problems: The xbox 4gb console is out of stock at amazon.com since Thursday(?)

StevenKreg said:
dsage01 said:

I see what he means. He's added the totals for the PS3 and Xbox 360 from the weekly hardware chart (26th November) which would take it to 59.9 v 56.9. Thats assuming the chart show is for the 19th, which is unclear. I thought they always updated automatically.

Terrible news for gaming. Just terrible.

Sony 4 LIFE.

SecondWar said:
StevenKreg said:
dsage01 said:

I see what he means. He's added the totals for the PS3 and Xbox 360 from the weekly hardware chart (26th November) which would take it to 59.9 v 56.9. Thats assuming the chart show is for the 19th, which is unclear. I thought they always updated automatically.

The numbers used to be consistent. With the update, somehow the automatic update got lost. Thus, now the frontpage is rather inconsistent.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.