By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft is investing in their first party studios like never before.

Microsoft should have built up their first party long ago, besides its still pretty poor compared to its rivals.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Oh the constant smell of Sony in the M$ forum is horrible. No wonder so many of the old hat M$ users left VGC.
This site smells of SOE.
And the devs are British. LOL.

The irony.

True. I bet if MS announced that they bought Crytek, Epic, Remedy and Grasshopper the forums would say "aww typical MS just using their money. They can't do anything on their own!!!111"

Now MS opened studios like never before and probably working on new IPs you guys come up with "Meh, probably Kinect only games!!!!111"

Check MS career page and type in "MGS" you will find 43 open positions - without Turn10, Rare or Lionhead!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

selnor said:
Oh the constant smell of Sony in the M$ forum is horrible. No wonder so many of the old hat M$ users left VGC.
This site smells of SOE.

The irony.

I feel you man, you and Nsanity do a great job at making Xbox threads... I realise the Sony community is so vocal on the net especially on threads that have these words "Xbox" and "exclusives".

I'd say welcome these new studios, they'll bring new life to the industry and more jobs for videogame makers.

Ya guys know that when studios first start working on a new game they only need a core team of a few dozen people right?

Tease.

selnor said:
This site smells of SOE.

The irony.

Maybe they are all way to busy with those new amazing never seen before features like youtube on Dashboard?