By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who still plays wii ware games...

...he asks knowingly.  muahahahahaha

Around the Network

I just downloaded Bit Trip Runner the other week...

MrT-Tar said:
I just downloaded Bit Trip Runner the other week...

a perfect victim!  thanks for volunteering!!

edit: i lied.  I need a new volenteer.  anybody??

People play wiiware games?

i still play them once in a while. but this year i only bought FAST: Racing League and Anima: Ark of Sinners.

Volunteer for what? i'm a bit curious

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network

They still MAKE Wiiware games??

But seriously, no not really. The last thin I got was MDK2 and i only played it once. Bit.TRip.BEat i play once in a blue. All my funds goes to the PSN Store. Better games IMHO

oniyide said:

But seriously, no not really. The last thin I got was MDK2 and i only played it once. Bit.TRip.BEat i play once in a blue. All my funds goes to the PSN Store. Better games IMHO

good point.  virtual console!!!  ..after all the snes was one of the best systems ever,  EVER!!

kitler53 said:
oniyide said:

good point.  virtual console!!!  ..after all the snes was one of the best systems ever,  EVER!!

yeah but does VC count toward the WiiWare?? And truth be told i never got into VC, I already had an emulator on my PC that had about every SNES i ever wanted to play prior to me even getting Wii. I only bought like 5 VC games

oniyide said:
kitler53 said:
oniyide said:

yeah but does VC count toward the WiiWare?? And truth be told i never got into VC, I already had an emulator on my PC that had about every SNES i ever wanted to play prior to me even getting Wii. I only bought like 5 VC games

..for my plots and schemes, YES!  c'mon, where are the americans at yo?!?

kitler53 said:
oniyide said:
kitler53 said:
oniyide said:

..for my plots and schemes, YES!  c'mon, where are the americans at yo?!?

they're playing 360 and MW3