By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@lestatdark _ At least we finally agree

@Stefl1504 _ You know what they say: "Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win"

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Germany have it hard! I still expect them to go through though ;) Forza Alimagne!

JazzyJeez said:
If group B is the group of death, what's group C, the group of debt?

Hahahahahaha..good one :P

Seeing as how Portugal made Bosnia not play a major tournament (AGAIN O_O), I hope with my whole heart and soul Portugal looses the tournament in the most outrageous and humiliating way imaginable. Seriously, why cant they just leave poor bosnians alone ? They put so much hope and effort in their team every qualifications, just to get humiliated by portuguese again and again. I hope Germany destroys them

Glad England got a decent group, would have prefered group A, glad to have avoided group B.
Hopefully England can overcome the losing steak against France.

Around the Network

Sweet group for Poland, we might go to 1/4 ;) With guys from BVB and Szczesny from Arsenal in good shape everything is possible.

i was watching the draw live, i am from Denmark btw, i am so excited that we got some of the best teams in the group phase of the tournament, means we can go to the tournament and only do better than expected :D

Portugal against Netherlands should be the most violent game of the euro, with the duell Pepe vs. De jong

The last decade was cruel for Germany. If there was a championship for almost winning it would go to Germany.

WC 2010: 3rd Place (Thanks to Spain)
EC 2008: 2nd Place (Thanks to Spain)
WC 2006: 3rd Place (Thanks to Italy)
EC 2004: Lost in group phase (Thanks to Czech)
WC 2002: 2nd place (Thanks to Brasil)
EC 2000: Lost in group phase (Thanks to everyone)

EC is harder imo. If Germany survives this group I hope they will meet Spain in the finals and return the favor for the last years.

Netyaroze said:
The last decade was cruel for Germany. If there was a championship for almost winning it would go to Germany.

WM 2010: 2nd Place (Thanks to Spain)

DUDE!!! the Netherlands were second.... :( ....still hurts...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)