By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of Tea Do You Take?

d21lewis@

what's wrong with tea? You need to lean to enjoy it - not just drink it...

Around the Network

Is this in the morning after I night in with these random old ladies in question?

any kind of tea with plenty of rum in it

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

no tea or coffee for me, I drink beer like a real man, cuz theirs nothing more refreshing on a hot summers day than slamming down some beers and then playing with the misses.

d21lewis said:
Has it really come to this? Oh well. I live in Georgia, so pretty much any random old lady is an expert at making sweet tea. I don't ask questions about what kind it is. I just drink it.

Sweet tea is the ONLY tea!

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Is this in the morning after I night in with these random old ladies in question?

that could not have made any less sense :P

ArtofAngels said:

I literally choked on my own laughter reading this comment AoA! Could've died laughing!

twesterm said:

Since we have a cola thread, why not have a tea thread? So what kind of tea do you tea drinkers like?

I have a pretty awesome whole leaf tea shop a few minutes from my work so I can always get a bunch of fun flavors or mix my own when I feel like it. This is what I currently have in my office:

Sour Apple Fruit Tea - Apples, caramel, citric acid (currently drinking this one now and it's pretty tasy)
Jasmine Dragon Pearl Green Tea - Green tea wrapped in jasmine *awesome*
Vanilla Green Tea - Indian green tea, vanilla (haven't tried this one yet)
Provence Rooibos - Rooibos, rosechip, black currants, rose leaves, lavender, raisins, red currants, rose petals, blueberries (so much flavor in this one but it's so easy to get too much)
Sour Cherry Fruit Tea - Papaya, pineapple, mango, acerola
Apple Spice Black Tea - Black tea, apple
Early Grey Black Tea - This one is shit by itself but awesome with honey
Island Fruit Punch Fruit Tea - Hibiscus, Raisins, Rosechips, Apple, Pineapple

I have a little french press pot in my office that can fit about 3 cups of tea and stays warm enough just long enough to last those three cups. People look at my a little funny when I'm walking through the halls with my teapot (and real funny with the fruit teas that turn blood red) but whatever. I'm at least being healthier than drinking cokes all day.

The first three sound wonderful! I usually mix green tea with peppermint but those and the sour cherry sound amazing. Will look for some soon.

Faxanadu said:
any kind of tea with plenty of rum in it

I've never tried that...what kind of tea do you use?  I actually only have some Caribbean rum at the moment but that shouldn't make too much difference.

I like Melon + Aloe Vera flavored Green Tea and Peppermint Tea.