By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Video game soundtracks

Have you found a game where you loved the music so much you either bought or downloaded the game's soundtrack?

I will admit, I wasn't fond of NFS that much, but I did end up snagging a few tracks that I ended up hearing in the games (Get Low, Do yah thing and Ordinary by the Buzzhorn), but all of that started with Ridge Racer on the PS1 (I actually ripped that track and love driving to it).

I also love the soundtracks to Halo, Mass Effect and Fable. 

Around the Network

Shadow of the Colossus has excellent music.

Loco roco is feel good music lol

@RolStoppable For free?If so,could you post links?At least for Ridge Racer. Topic:Xenosaga Soundtrack(Episode 1+3)ftw

Quality for Life

I've hated every soundtrack from every racing game since they started using licensed music.

I have all the Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid soundtracks.

I love the the RE2 and Silent Hill one soundtracks. They can really change the mood from quiet to scary.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

FIFA 07 has an awesome soundtrack.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Project Chaos a.k.a. Sonic 3 and Knuckles Soundtrack
Metroid Metal

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

I forgot to add I loved the GTA soundtracks (Vice City and San Andreas). I hated most of the music the first time around (the mid 80s) but this time around, I really appreciated them all.

@ RolStoppable

I am a huge fan of Rhythm Shift off the original Ridge Racer.

Since I don't listen to the radio often, games are really the only way I hear newer music. I am just stuck in the past as fast as music. My favorite CD of all-time is - my heavens - over 20 years old! Keith Sweat's 'Make it last forever.' Wow ... I am OLD!

FFVI

/thread 

Shadow Of The Colossus and Ico are two I'd really like. The Metal Gear Solid series would be a good one too.

However, I'd really want Still Alive from The Orange Box OST.