By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you like the new charts?

Do you like the new charts?

They are awsome! 12 3.55%

Yes! 39 11.54%

No! 137 40.53%

I hate them! 139 41.12%

Bah, charts... 11 3.25%

Total:338

Is there anyway can see the regions? cause I dont want to see the worldwide sales, i want to see americas, eemea, etc. If there is no way to check the regions then I hate hate hate it a lot

Around the Network

I don't get why they did it.

What about the rest of the world outside of the US, UK and Japan?

I personally think it should be USA, Europe, Japan, Other.

Awful

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

As I'm from the UK, I do like being able to see a UK-only chart. Surprised its (currently) at the expense of the rest of EMEAA and the Americas though.

I'll wait until it's finished, but at least the Forum Hot Topics doesn't have that abysmal green text.

Around the Network

I'll only like it if they bring back the monthly and yearly sales charts. Otherwise, these new charts suck.

cant same much bout it dont know what else will be changed from before

i like that they split them up more but nothing will beat 07-09ish chartz when they has the line graph for both HW and SW pages

Play Me

when will we be getting the sales data for the other 5 regions?

Bristow9091 said:

Personally, and this is just my opinion so please don't flame/ban/warn me, I think they look awful, I mean, maybe they're not all up or whatever since all I see is USA UK and Japan, but the thing that bugs me the most is the weekly chart for consoles, I liked seeing how they were doing in each region and now it's just merged into one by the look of it, and also you only have the worldwide graph instead of by region... I really think this is a step backwards for the site to be quite honest, and judging by the poll I'm not exactly in the minority here...

I agree.  I'd gladly sacrifice a better breakdown of numbers for the old user tools.  Hopefully it will all be added back.

Don't hate it or like it, I just think it should have waited til next year.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson