Here's one

Yes! Yes!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Well done wii,at times it has had the odds stacked against it (poor 3rd party support,raging trolling fanboys bashing it)But its proved them all wrong and continues to push on.Well done also to Nintendo,the gamble paid off, especially coming off the back of the last gen :) :)

Woopie, I suppose a lot of people wanted that good 'ol wii sports and what not.

Congrats! :)

Go Wii! you have done well in sales as well as giving me some of the best games i have played yet! :D

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Given how the PS3/360 seem to get all the attention, it's a shame so many miss the fact that, both HW and SW, the big winner so far this gen is actually Nintendo, going from fairly low Gamecube sales to being number 1 WW and selling the most SW. And despite late competition from Move and Kinect the most and best motion control titles still seem to remain firmly on the Wii.

Well done. 100 M should be fairly easy at this point as the price point continues to drop and the Wii U launches.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

That's nice.

So Wii should easily end it's life with 100m sales. Very respectable. Unfortunately it's highly unlikely to have the long legs the PS2 enjoyed even after PS3 came out since new games are already sparce and will likely be vertually non-existant next year. Even from Nintendo (Thank for NoE for The Last Story/Pandora's Tower at least!).

I liked your 88 million celebration better. :p

Congrats Nintendo.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I liked your 88 million celebration better. :p

Congrats Nintendo.

I'll do one when it tops 99M too, that shall be funny.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d