By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up!! 19th November (Europe Up!)

Xenostar said:
Would be good if we also had the dates on the hardware chart, as this week is really last week, and last week is 2 weeks ago!

You are reading it wrong. Last week is the week ending 19th November. Week ending 26th November figures have not been put up yet. It even says week ending 19th November.

Around the Network
acdcste said:
Xenostar said:
Would be good if we also had the dates on the hardware chart, as this week is really last week, and last week is 2 weeks ago!

You are reading it wrong. Last week is the week ending 19th November. Week ending 26th November figures have not been put up yet. It even says week ending 19th November.

Also, you don't honestly think that where it says "this week", are the black friday sales do you. The chart is right its just a little confusing due to the fact its up later than it should have been. So "this week" really is week ending 19th November, and "last week" is week ending 12th November. When they put the new charts up later in the week, then they will be the sales for week ending 26th November. Unless of course I am wrong lol.

However, I still don't understand how the 3DS has jumped from 7.18 million to 7.9 million after only adding 516,000 sales? Have they just accounted for under tracking perhaps?

So we have to wait for the rest?

Seece said:
reviniente said:
kopstudent89 said:
thx1139 said:
I assume as the other areas (remember they said 8) new tabs will appear.

Oh great then! I do believe that the UK deserves to be alone now as it is on par with Japan. Probably EU, ME and Africa, Asia, Australia +NewZealand, Americas?

That sounds 'bout right.

USA
UK
Japan
Canada
Italy
Germany
Spain
France

Europe
LatinA (I think?)

So Asia doesn't exist outside of Japan? Africa and Pacific are "Europe" now? Someone needs a geography lesson. There is going to be a "the world" SW chart right?

I like the front page having this week / last week for the HW.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Seece said:
reviniente said:
kopstudent89 said:
thx1139 said:
I assume as the other areas (remember they said 8) new tabs will appear.

Oh great then! I do believe that the UK deserves to be alone now as it is on par with Japan. Probably EU, ME and Africa, Asia, Australia +NewZealand, Americas?

That sounds 'bout right.

USA
UK
Japan
Canada
Italy
Germany
Spain
France

Europe
LatinA (I think?)

So Asia doesn't exist outside of Japan? Africa and Pacific are "Europe" now? Someone needs a geography lesson. There is going to be a "the world" SW chart right?

I like the front page having this week / last week for the HW.

Middle East, Asia and some other places are hard to track, so I think they're simply just going to be added to the WW total, not sure.

HW seems the be the full WW for the week ending 19th.
SW has to be only USA/UK/Japan as is clearly indicated atm.

Can't wait to see the rest of the SW charts :) (Thanks for explaining Seece ;) )

PS: Really hope they include Asia/New Zealand & Australia in a different tab than a Europe country or just worldwide, just because it deserves it :)

kowenicki said:
for god sake can't people read... just wait will you.

it is work in progress.

why release something that's not even fully done yet? why not just wait until it's "fully" done?

OT: as of right now, i think it's awful! the old charts are better..

IMO

There will be a Canada chart??? AWESOME!!

kowenicki said:
enditall727 said:
kowenicki said:
for god sake can't people read... just wait will you.

it is work in progress.

why release something that's not even fully done yet? why not just wait until it's "fully" done?

OT: as of right now, i think it's awful! the old charts are better..

IMO

why not wait until its fully done before you have a rant.

why do "I" have to wait until it's fully done if they dont wait until it's fully done?