By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up!! 19th November (Europe Up!)

Lostplanet22 said:

But they are sold copies while Halo reach sales are digital sales in the bundle also VGChartz doesn't track digital sales.  Sure you can add those digital sales (like 50.000) but if the digital sales before the bundle were already +200.000 the % in accuracy will be very low...Better to not count them then..

I say be as accurate as possible.  If we can track it, then we track it.  In this case, we may not be able to track the digital sales straight from xbox marketplace, but we can track them with the bundle.  Might as well do it I say. 

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Around the Network

@ Seece: USA, UK, Japan, Canada, Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Europe and Latin America are 11 regions.
You're forgetting Asia, Africa and Australia(/Oceania?)
Someone said it will be 8.
I'm guessing it's gonna be: USA, UK, Japan, France, Germany, Spain, Australia(/Oceania?) and Others.

Oh my god, the new look O_o

That's awful ...
UK ... why didn't they keep EMEAA ?

AbbathTheGrim said:
Roma said:

did the rest of the world disappear or something? that can't be or els i wouldn't be writing this now :P

The rest of the World disappears when it doesn't favor the little Box.

Eh, nothing has disappeared. The overall chart includes all regions. And it makes sense to show regional data for the US, UK and Japan first as those are the biggest markets.

Can we have the hardware chart on the front page in Chronological order, this week, before last week reads wrong.
Also will there be hardware tabs for each region like the software tabs?

Around the Network

I think it's ugly.

Anyway, concerning sales, Rayman bombed... :(

so this not WW up since so many region have not included...

you mean no more WW numbers!? Nooooooooo

I hope this is not the final homepage setup

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Would be good if we also had the dates on the hardware chart, as this week is really last week, and last week is 2 weeks ago!

edit:no

^_^