By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up!! 19th November (Europe Up!)

thx1139 said:
I assume as the other areas (remember they said 8) new tabs will appear.

Oh great then! I do believe that the UK deserves to be alone now as it is on par with Japan. Probably EU, ME and Africa, Asia, Australia +NewZealand, Americas?

Around the Network

I notice I see Fable 3 up there in sales but no Halo Reach... reason? Or just not done yet? If we can track it, track it, no reason to discount digital sales if we know them.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

*After complaining that it took a long time for the numbers to get up lets complain about the numbers charts =p* ioi has a dream job.

Dem japan 360 numbers.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Jexy said:
I notice I see Fable 3 up there in sales but no Halo Reach... reason? Or just not done yet? If we can track it, track it, no reason to discount digital sales if we know them.

Consistancy.

Around the Network

Nintendo sold over 1m systems! Too bad half of them were sold at a loss.

Seece said:
Jexy said:

Consistancy.

But wouldn't a higher % in accuracy be better than 100% consistancy?  Just the way I feel about it though.  Although I'm sure finding more digital sales of other games would be harder to track, but still. 

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Did we just get hijacked?

Jexy said:
Seece said:
Jexy said:

Consistancy.

But wouldn't a higher % in accuracy be better than 100% consistancy?  Just the way I feel about it though.  Although I'm sure finding more digital sales of other games would be harder to track, but still. 

Doesn't mean a higher % in accuracy though.  people know the numbers doesn't include digital sales and if you are going to include digital sales of the bundle while you haven idea how much it has been downloaded without the bundles you are probably to get   an higher accuracy for halo reach numbers without the digital sales;..

pezus said:
Wait can't we see the numbers divided by region on the front page anymore?

I agree but... oh well. C'est la vie.