By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you think that PS3 will have fire sales every week after...

...Warner anounces goes Blu-Ray exclusive? (only North American market).

(Please WM, what's about a poll option?).

Put a duplicate letter:

AA: Nothing happends Xbox360 stills outsells PS3.

BB: PS3 matches <>10000 units each week whit Xbox360.

CC: PS3 outsells twice times than Xbox360.

DD: PS3 outsells tree or more times than Xbox360.

Around the Network

A+

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

B

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

B

B. Definitely not C or D.

Around the Network

A
For ever
and I think xbox will outsell PS3 WW

I think BluRay is acredited too much importance in the PS3, there are other selling points arriving this year.

I wouldnt say this is a big enough announcement for the consumer to sway their decision. To be fair, I wouldnt know about it if I didnt actively research it, so the average consumer will likely be oblivious as well.

Not to mention people buy consoles for games first, features second otherwise the PS3 would likely have been dominating the 360 anyway due to the Blu-ray player even before the announcement.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

C or D. The Xbox360 has no way to regain market in Europe or Japan. 2008 is the year of mainstream buyers. It will either be Wii or PS3 in the US towards mid-year.

The Xbox360 has a brand name issue in both of those regions. There is NO software that matches PS3's lineup, regardless of new or old IP's. It has every regions favorite games releasing, and since the PS3 is actual near profitability (like I thought it was) a price drop from the Xbox360 would be countered by Sony. Also, the PS3 has better "legs" due to Blu-Ray as well.

A or B.. i can't remember the %, but it's low, for people who have HDTVs in America.. so although it'll definitely do something.. i can't see it changing much and sticking between options A and B