By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - 3D - Oh My God

Tagged games:

@Icyedge
I have not a clue what you're saying so all I will say is:
To me that has put over 60 hours in the singleplayer, the 3d is jaw"fucking"dropping.

@brendude13
Selnor has met his match XD

Around the Network
klaudkil said:
i agree i got a 46 inc sony 3d tv today played a little of uncharted3 in 3d and o m freaking g it looks awesome! even my mon whas like holy damn....and she doesnt even care about a tv.

DUDE I ASKED MY MOM TO LOOK 20 mins ago and she HATES technology shit but she, for the first time, actually showed interest as I played the cargoplane for her. I just got goosbumps reading your comment because I exactly did the same shit just now hahahaha

Aldro said:
@Icyedge
To me that has put over 60 hours in the singleplayer, the 3d is jaw"fucking"dropping.

@brendude13

You dont know what is crosstalk (or ghosting)?

Agreed everything about Uncharted 3 is amazing. But what really surprised me was the online mp. Probably the best online experience I could have until GTA 5 comes out

Aldro said:
@Icyedge

@brendude13

Nah i love Uncharted 3 more than you do. There is no game even compareable to Uncharted 3 for me. Initally it was just the best game I've played over all. But now I've relized that in every aspect Uncharted 3 is better than other games from it's campaign, to co-op and to the online. 

Around the Network

I'm wondering if Aldro made more threads about uncharted 3, ethomaz about Gran Turismo 5 or d21lewis about boobies...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

You've played Uncharted 3 nine times...

totaling over 60 hours...

... of singleplayer?

... in three weeks?

You sir, need counseling

wow! you should be Drakes new wife.

Zero129... the cross talk shouldn't be any more with UC3 compared to other 3d games, so I don't know what your problem is. Maybe its your tv? I have a pani 50" 3d plasma, and I see a little cross talk but UC3 seemed to have less than most games. Resistance 3 was great in 3d also, anyone try AssCreed 3 in 3d yet?

Makes me sad that I don't have enough money to purchase a 3d tv