By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What skyrim mods/cheats do you use and why?

Blacksaber said:
Trentonater said:
delicious said:
I'm waiting for a hardcore mod where you have to eat sleap etc. I really loved it in fallout NV

I am already stuggling to carry all my items without a follower. I couldn't take it if arrows had weight.

Then you should go to the Stone of the Steed that should solve your problems.

Located Where?

Around the Network
Trentonater said:
Blacksaber said:
Trentonater said:
delicious said:
I'm waiting for a hardcore mod where you have to eat sleap etc. I really loved it in fallout NV

I am already stuggling to carry all my items without a follower. I couldn't take it if arrows had weight.

Then you should go to the Stone of the Steed that should solve your problems.

Located Where?

If you have the real map that was given as a bonus look at it you will see X marks all over the place those are location of Stones. The Location of the Stone is west of Solitude and slightly north, only thing to watch out for is theres a stone directly south of the Steed so you might get thrown towards it instead. 

Former something....

Kantor said:
I have a few graphics mods, but I don't really notice much difference with them to be honest.

Pretty much the only gameplay mod I have is Lockpick Pro. It shows the lock's sweet spot and the pick health, but I leave the former disabled (it feels like cheating). I am tempted to get rid of that pesky encumbrance, but then I would just horde everything. Regardless, that can be done with the console.

Stuff I'm hoping for when the tools are released:
-Dragon Riding
-Horses that don't suck (and horse combat)
-Inventory overhaul (there's one of these already, but it's rather broken)

I love the game, but mods are always great.

Wait so I could do something to get rid of the encumber crap if I have the 360 version?

yo_john117 said:
Kantor said:
I have a few graphics mods, but I don't really notice much difference with them to be honest.

Pretty much the only gameplay mod I have is Lockpick Pro. It shows the lock's sweet spot and the pick health, but I leave the former disabled (it feels like cheating). I am tempted to get rid of that pesky encumbrance, but then I would just horde everything. Regardless, that can be done with the console.

Stuff I'm hoping for when the tools are released:
-Dragon Riding
-Horses that don't suck (and horse combat)
-Inventory overhaul (there's one of these already, but it's rather broken)

I love the game, but mods are always great.

Wait so I could do something to get rid of the encumber crap if I have the 360 version?

Ironically, the console is inaccessible on consoles.

I mean the developer's console: the thing that comes up when you press ` (which would be tilde - ~ - on an American keyboard)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective