By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh snap!! EA does another U-turn on the 1943 front.

Tagged games:

Huh, didn't think this would happen.
http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/11/24/how-to-redeem-your-free-copy-of-battlefield-1943/

But uh, guess lawsuits do work!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

i have no idea why people want to play 1943 when they can play Battlefield 3's multiplayer.

I have no idea why people wanted to buy Modern Warfare Battlefield 3 when they could have just bought 1943 in the first place.

Well, I already have 1943 but its nice to see a win for the consumer anyway.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

PullusPardus said:
i have no idea why people want to play 1943 when they can play Battlefield 3's multiplayer.

Battlefield 3 is too mainstream for cool people.

"I bought Battlefield 3 but ended up playing 1943." How cool does that sound?

Around the Network

1943 is still a great for breaks. I'm probably done with my first session of 1943 before players of BF3 got to the main menu. Seriously, all these intros you can't skip have become ridiculous.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
1943 is still a great for breaks. I'm probably done with my first session of 1943 before players of BF3 got to the main menu. Seriously, all these intros you can't skip have become ridiculous.

i don't remember any intros, but on PC its probably worse, you get on Origin, then it links you to their "BattleLog" site, and then from there you install a flash plugin for your browser if you haven't already, and after that browse the servers and you will wait for it to see if the server is full or not, after all that you get into a crappy loading screen with lots of geberish in the background that give you a headache if you are using a headset, and that loading is LONG.

i dont mind a free game to play sometimes...
@OP thanks for the heads up...
BTW... a promise is a promise...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4