By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Peper spraying OWS claimed the first live?

Marks said:
She sounds like an unfit parent. Its more than likely for the best.

You can't blame the police. It was bad decision making on her part. Hey lets go to a protest while pregnant, and next week we'll go play paintball and after that we'll go rock climbing...

If the police are kicking you in the stomach in the first place, they're doing something wrong, whereby some responsibility should be assumed for the outcome, especially if it involves an unwanted miscarriage

@ Leatherhat. Funny thing, despite abortion law, if you cause a pregnant woman to miscarry, you will be tried for homicide.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Marks said:

You can't blame the police. It was bad decision making on her part. Hey lets go to a protest while pregnant, and next week we'll go play paintball and after that we'll go rock climbing...

If the police are kicking you in the stomach in the first place, they're doing something wrong, whereby some responsibility should be assumed for the outcome, especially if it involves an unwanted miscarriage

@ Leatherhat. Funny thing, despite abortion law, if you cause a pregnant woman to miscarry, you will be tried for homicide.

The police officer is presumed innocent until proven guilty, meaning that it has to be demonstrated that he kicked her, this act was unwarranted, and it led to her miscarrying before he has any responsibility for the action. 

HappySqurriel said:
Mr Khan said:
Marks said:

The police officer is presumed innocent until proven guilty, meaning that it has to be demonstrated that he kicked her, this act was unwarranted, and it led to her miscarrying before he has any responsibility for the action. 

Of course this all presumes execution of due process

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Galaki said:
Farmageddon said:
A commenter on youtube says "she is a confirmed liar, she was demonstrably not pregnant and has been saying she was 3 months pregnant since a police report from last sept."

I'd be skeptic in taking that as confirmation.

With cameras all over the places, we're bound to see some videos turn up once people get around to shuffle through their recordings.

Of course, I'm not taking that as confirmation, just thought I'd point it out.

Mr Khan said:
Marks said:

Again, she words it as "a Seattle police officer lifted his foot and it hit her in the stomach, and another officer pushed his bicycle into the crowd, again hitting Fox in the stomach."

None of this sounds intentional to me the way it's written.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Both her and the Police man who did that made mistakes.

Firstly she shouldn't have been there plain and simple knowing she was pregnant and that tensions were high at those protests, secondly the Police officer shouldn't have pepper sprayed her and especially kick her in the stomach.

This whole occupy Wallstreet/whatever city you live in is just entirely retarded. It's costing taxpayers money and is just causing problems especially considering they don't even really have a good goal.

even if shes unfit who deserves to have their baby killed well stopped from birth? ugh ya know.

if shes pregnant, what the hell is she doing on violent protest full of police ?