By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Peper spraying OWS claimed the first live?

I am skeptical.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I am skeptical.

Even supposing she's telling the truth, she's pretty ugly. The kid dodged a genetic bullet, IMO.

HappySqurriel said:
nuckles87 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Who goes to a protest where everyone who has half a brain knows tensions have been high pregnant?

I got a better question: what kind of cop pepper sprays and hits a pregnant woman in the stomach who is merely practicing her first ammendment rights?

And it's not even as if she was causing trouble. She was trying to leave! She was telling them she was trying to leave! What reason could the cops possibly have for beating a pregnant women trying to do what they want her to do?

It doesn't matter WHAT was going on there. Hitting a pregnant woman IN THE STOMACH, and treating pepper spray cans like water guns, is not only completely inexcusable, but disgusting. You know pepper spray alone can cause permanent eye and nerve damage? Has anyone hear seen the videos of police spraying protestors with it like their watering PLANTS?

Its disgusting and indefinsible. OWS aint perfect, but the cops have been plenty out of line too.

So, because she claimed to be pregnant and claimed to be trying to leave she could disobey the police in the middle of a protest/riot and they have no ability to protect themselves?

So you mean the police trained in fighting needs to "protect themselves" from one single pregnant woman?

What a sissy country do you live in, with all these angsty whimps?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
HappySqurriel said:

So, because she claimed to be pregnant and claimed to be trying to leave she could disobey the police in the middle of a protest/riot and they have no ability to protect themselves?

So you mean the police trained in fighting needs to "protect themselves" from one single pregnant woman?

What a sissy country do you live in, with all these angsty whimps?

See how scary this 84 years old woman is? She looks like she could take down a bear.

A commenter on youtube says "she is a confirmed liar, she was demonstrably not pregnant and has been saying she was 3 months pregnant since a police report from last sept."

Also, it's not like it's that easy to look at her and notice she's pregnant, and she says "a Seattle police officer lifted his foot and it hit her in the stomach, and another officer pushed his bicycle into the crowd, again hitting Fox in the stomach." Turning this into "cop pepper sprays and hits a pregnant woman in the stomach" is a nice spin.

I do think cops get carried away and all but this one is pretty biased.

Around the Network
Farmageddon said:
A commenter on youtube says "she is a confirmed liar, she was demonstrably not pregnant and has been saying she was 3 months pregnant since a police report from last sept."

I'd be skeptic in taking that as confirmation.

With cameras all over the places, we're bound to see some videos turn up once people get around to shuffle through their recordings.

That's -1 hippy in future. Not bad.

I've been watching Psych and Monk for the past three weeks on Netflix, so I'm extremely skeptical of her claim.

@MDMAniac, please go to the nearest kitchen, get the biggest knife, and fall on it.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

She sounds like an unfit parent. Its more than likely for the best.

You can't blame the police. It was bad decision making on her part. Hey lets go to a protest while pregnant, and next week we'll go play paintball and after that we'll go rock climbing...

thats fuck up