By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How far are you in Skyward Sword?

Tagged games:

How Far Are You?

I am in the Intro 31 15.42%

I just beat the 1st dungeon 27 13.43%

I am like in the middle 26 12.94%

I am not that far from being finished 22 10.95%

I am done 50 24.88%

I have no idea how far I am 23 11.44%

Neutral 22 10.95%

Total:201
Mohasus said:

Almost finishing it. Just had the whole story revealed.

IMO, the worst 3D Zelda game for home consoles. But it still is a good game.

Oh, and waggle does work, just shield bash or backflip the enemy's counterattack if he defends your hit and then rinse and repeat (except agaisnt eletric enemies :P).

I don't think so. Although I still have to arrive to the fouth dungeon, this game is far way better than twilight princess or Wind Waker, it's much more innovative and you can have a lot of fun playing with motion plus. Twilight Princess plot was a total disaster and wind waker was too childish for me.

Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword are the best Zelda titles I've played. Majora's Mask was more like a personal title, not for the masses like Ocarina of Time...maybe that's the reazon why I loved it. Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda title I played in my entire life, just imagine the impact it made to my choldhood, enough said. And Skyward Sword is a combination of both, Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword experience. Fantastic.

Around the Network

A little underwhelmed today. Moldarach didn't feel like much (and critically underutilized the dungeon item), and The Imprisoned didn't really feel like a proper fight.

Groose totally made up for it, however.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So... I finally should get the game today... muahahaha! It was out of stock on Amazon a few days back^^ so I wasn't able to get one yet... and I did not want to buy it at the local store because I had to get a Wii Motion Plus and they only sell the whole controllers...

Now i'm on the way of 7th dungeon, but the game is too easy, it was told to me that only last dungeon it's really hard...it's not the way it should be.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

WRoO said:
Mohasus said:

Almost finishing it. Just had the whole story revealed.

IMO, the worst 3D Zelda game for home consoles. But it still is a good game.

Oh, and waggle does work, just shield bash or backflip the enemy's counterattack if he defends your hit and then rinse and repeat (except agaisnt eletric enemies :P).

While i am not saying you are making much of a complaint, (more of a statement) I don't see why people make such huge complaints about 'waggle' being possible... first of all, just because it's possible, doesn't mean you can't perform the actions properly. Second of all, the pre-motion controlled equivalent is not having any choice in the matter at all, and only being able to push a button.

I'm not complaining. I read in another thread about how difficult this game was and that waggling wouldn't work. :P

Just finished the game now. Am I the only one having problems to stab/thrust enemies? It fails quite often for me. :( Any other movement was fine.

Oh, and this Zelda is adorable, hope every future game will have a Zelda like this one. <3

Around the Network

Did the little fetch-run with the pinwheel. I had already noticed the broken robot the junk dealer had, amusing that that was actually significant

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Oh, I beat the game four days ago.

My only complaint is that there's not enough variety in the dungeon environments like in Ocarina and such.

~vaguely spoilery~

My first time against the final boss, I was incapable of using a critical item and it was substantially harder. Went through three 18-heart healths via a full health-bar going in and two Potion +'s. Then, I accidentally stumbled across the necessary trick to win in the second half of the fight and felt stupid for not thinking of it on my own.

~end vague spoilers~

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

Oh, I beat the game four days ago.

My only complaint is that there's not enough variety in the dungeon environments like in Ocarina and such.

~vaguely spoilery~

[SNIPPED OUT]

~end vague spoilers~

The same thing happened to me. But let's be honest, he's much more interesting the way we did it our first times.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuck on the Imprisoned round 3. No guides on gamefaqs go this far yet.... lol... What do I do when Goose's gun stops working and the imprisoned is fly right at the sealed temple!!!!

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuck on the Imprisoned round 3. No guides on gamefaqs go this far yet.... lol... What do I do when Goose's gun stops working and the imprisoned is fly right at the sealed temple!!!!

"spoiler"

You have to enter the catapult and throw yourself on the imprisoned.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com