By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How far are you in Skyward Sword?

Tagged games:

How Far Are You?

I am in the Intro 31 15.42%

I just beat the 1st dungeon 27 13.43%

I am like in the middle 26 12.94%

I am not that far from being finished 22 10.95%

I am done 50 24.88%

I have no idea how far I am 23 11.44%

Neutral 22 10.95%

Total:201

Finally read through this thread without much being spoiled...
Going for the 3rd dungeon now, like Mr. K said, the dungeon map is your friend now!
So far, I like what I'm playing, some stuff in their I didn't think I could pull it off, nor wasn't looking hard enough, like some of the switches that I passed by and it was dead in my face. . .

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Christ, Soriku, edit that shit out. I know it's something he wanted but that isn't enough of a spoiler tag. Send it in PM if you must.

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:

*SPOILERS*

You can delete your post, I've read it.

Anyway, that isn't exactly a trick, it's the supposed way to fight him.

Well I was obtuse and didn't figure it out the first time I fought him. He was much more difficult as a result.

Khuutra said:
Galaki said:
[redacted]

Would you kindly edit that shit out? Some people don't like having final battles spoiled for them

Answer in the form of puzzle is unacceptable?

CHrist's sake, guys, there are people in here who are only in the fourth dungeon, must you?

Around the Network
Galaki said:
[redacted]

Would you kindly edit that shit out? Some people don't like having final battles spoiled for them

Soriku said:

*SPOILERS*

That isn't enough of a spoiler warning, and I'm not being sarcastic. Kindly edit that out before you spoil it for someone who doesn't want to see it.

Almost finishing it. Just had the whole story revealed.

IMO, the worst 3D Zelda game for home consoles. But it still is a good game.

Oh, and waggle does work, just shield bash or backflip the enemy's counterattack if he defends your hit and then rinse and repeat (except agaisnt eletric enemies :P).

Mohasus said:

Almost finishing it. Just had the whole story revealed.

IMO, the worst 3D Zelda game for home consoles. But it still is a good game.

Oh, and waggle does work, just shield bash or backflip the enemy's counterattack if he defends your hit and then rinse and repeat (except agaisnt eletric enemies :P).

While i am not saying you are making much of a complaint, (more of a statement) I don't see why people make such huge complaints about 'waggle' being possible... first of all, just because it's possible, doesn't mean you can't perform the actions properly. Second of all, the pre-motion controlled equivalent is not having any choice in the matter at all, and only being able to push a button.

Soriku said:

It's gone. But seriously you have to be scrolling super fast without a thought if you actually saw that spoiler. Seriously, I wish we could highlight text as easily again...

Edit: Should we make a spoiler thread?

Do it, please.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile